If you’ve been following along here for a while, you know I love to have a meaningful plan for my Thanksgiving weekend. Last year, I completed a self-designed yoga retreat. Other years, I’ve spent the time working on creative projects.
This year, I decided to spend my Thanksgiving weekend binging activities related to a bunch of different goals that I’m still working toward.
Here are some of the things I’m planning to binge:
- Watch the remaining X-Men movies on my annual goals list. With just four movies left, I’d love to knock this out in a day.
- Listen to several podcast episodes. I’ve had several shows recommended to me lately, so I’m excited to try out some new podcasts.
- Catch up on Peloton minutes. I decided to try and get to 20k Peloton app minutes by the end of the year and I’ve got a lot of minutes left to do! Thanksgiving weekend is a great time to log some time with my movement and meditation practices.
- Go on a hike. This was one of my fall bucket list items that I haven’t gotten to yet.
- Watch Dawson’s Creek episodes. I’d really like to get through the fourth season by the end of November, so I may watch some of these episodes over the long weekend.
- Read Iron Flame. I can’t wait to dive into the sequel to Fourth Wing (I may even re-read the first book before diving into the second).
This is quite the list for a four-day weekend, so I might not get to everything. However, I love having a menu of items that I can refer to when I’m choosing how to spend my time.
What are your plans for Thanksgiving weekend?