I just wrapped up my summer bucket list and as we head in the fall season I thought it would be fun to put together a new list of must-do items for the upcoming months.
This fall’s list is one that I’m really excited about. Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to:
- Read You, Again. This book is a When Harry Met Sally retelling, which seems like a perfect book for the fall.
- Go for a hike. Since we moved to Denver two years ago, I have severely neglected the amazing hiking locations in our area. I’m hoping to go on a crisp fall morning hike at some point in the next few months.
- Procure a vegan, gluten-free, pumpkin flavored baked good. I do love pumpkin-flavored foods, and this is the perfect time of year to find some new options that meet my dietary needs. I’m looking forward to seeing what I might be able to find at my local Whole Foods this fall.
- Average 2,500 minutes each month on my Peloton app. To achieve the 20k minute annual goal on my Peloton app, I need to average at least 2,500 minutes a month of walking, biking, yoga, meditation, and other activities. I expect this to get more challenging as the weather gets colder, but I’m still going to see how far I can get toward this annual goal.
- Re-visit the Twilight series. The last time I watched these movies was the winter of 2019 and I’ve only read the first book in the series about ten years before that. I associate this series with the rainy Pacific Northwest, so they are just the atmospheric mood that I’m craving as the weather turns. I recently purchased hard copies of the series (I got quite the deal at my local Goodwill thrift store) and it just sounds like fun to re-visit the series in books and movies this fall.
- Start to narrow in on my 2024 goals. As we head toward the last quarter of the year, I like to start brainstorming what goals I might want to include on my 2024 list. I’ll probably do a “24 for 2024” goals list like I have in previous years and it can take me a while to collect ideas before I finalize my plans.
What’s on your bucket list for the upcoming season?