In this episode, Sara and Katie begin a season deep dive into all things Marketing! (*insert nervous laughter here*) Marketing can mean a lot of different things. We describe what we discuss what we mean by marketing, especially from our academic perspectives, and the marketing topics we’re going to discuss this season.
- What does the word “marketing” mean to us?
- What does the word “marketing” mean coming from an academic perspective?
- How do we think about imposter syndrome and how it plays out in marketing our businesses?
Other things mentioned in this episode:
- Katie’s first book: Rampage Violence Narratives
- Why Women Don’t Apply for Jobs Unless They’re 100% Qualified
Contact us directly! You can find Sara at @DrLangworthy and Katie at @Katie__Linder.
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!