In this episode I mention:
- my blog
- the YGT episode with my first 2017 New Year’s Resolution check-in
- The Anatomy of a Book podcast
- my essay on when I started to call myself a creative
- The Research in Action podcast
- The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
- the AcademiGig podcast (now Make Your Way)
- the how to: academia webinar series
- YGT episode on hiring a personal trainer
- learn more about my virtual summer writing groups program
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
This episode of You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.
You’ve Got This is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!