In this episode I mention:
- The Coach’s Guide for Women’s Professors by Rena Seltzer
- Effective Grading by Walvoord and Anderson
- Women Don’t Ask by Babcock and
- Ask for It by Babcock and
- Win one of three copies of this book!
- Use #ygtgiveaway and post something about the next big career goal that you’re working on by February 28th, 2017
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or by emailing me.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
This episode of You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.
You’ve Got This is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!