In this episode, I share about my summer writing plans and also some information about my new virtual summer writing groups program.
In this episode I mention the following:
- Virtual summer writing groups program
- my latest book Managing Your Professional Identity Online
- the edited collection we recently finished on High-impact Practices in Online Education
- the edited collection still under review on The Business of Innovating Online
- my private coaching practice
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or by emailing me.
Think Write Revise is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!