In this episode, I mention the following:
- the Research in Action podcast
- my first book based on my dissertation
- my second book on blended course design
- my third book on managing professional identity
- my coaching training
- a previous episode on my Instagram strategy
- my virtual writing groups program
- my new group coaching program on radical self-trust
- my radical self-trust framework
Life Work Q&A is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!