In this episode, Sara and Katie talk about how their perspectives on product and service design have changed over time.
- How do our systems impact our product and service design?
- How do we decide when to create or launch a new product or service?
- How have our products and services evolved and pivoted over time?
- How do we know what our audiences will purchase from us?
- What products and services have we decided to let go?
- What is the role of our instincts in creating products and services?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sara’s services on online virtual events
- Katie’s waiting list for her project management product
- Katie’s radical self-trust framework
- Katie’s coach training program
- Katie’s online community, Prolific
- Katie’s Slow Hustle mastermind program
- Katie’s virtual yoga and planning retreat
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!