In this episode, Sara and Katie reflect on how their businesses evolved in 2019 and report on whether they met their goals set earlier in the year.
- How did 2019 go for us?
- What lessons did we learn throughout the year?
- What good choices did we make throughout the year?
- What do we want to work on or what challenged us in 2019?
Other things mentioned in this episode:
- Katie’s new website
- the Braid branding agency
- Michelle Mazur (who Katie worked with on her keynote development)
- Katie’s new coach training program
- Katie’s 7 Weeks to Radical Self-Trust group coaching program
- the Coach to Coach podcast
- Katie’s Prolific community
- Katie’s new book on alternative academic careers
- the Slow Hustle mastermind program
- Katie’s coach training program
- Katie’s episode about practicing radical self-trust on the job market
- Katie’s podcast episodes as a guest:
- Sara’s website update
- Sara’s Honestly series
- the Wandering Aimfully community
- Profit First
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!