In this episode, Katie and Sara talk about the buzzword “content marketing” and what it actually means, and how it’s actually one of the more natural ways of engaging in marketing. We discuss ways to begin content marketing, and how it can be a useful way of introducing people to your products and services.
- What is content marketing?
- How is content marketing about relationship-building?
- How do we strategically use content marketing to let people know about the products and services we offer?
- How do we succeed (and fail!) at content marketing?
- What are the things that people respond to in your content and how does that inform your content generation?
- How do you create evergreen content?
Other things mentioned in this episode:
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!