In this episode, Sara and Katie discuss the ways we use email lists to market our businesses, and what growth strategies we’ve tried. We talk about the goals of our lists, what metrics we use and how we clean our lists when we need to. We discuss the merits and drawbacks of using free downloads or content to get people to join your email list.
- How do we use email lists in our marketing efforts?
- What are the goals with our email lists?
- What are the metrics we use to give us a sense for whether or not our efforts are successful?
- How do you clean up your email list?
- Do we use “freebies” to get people to sign up for lists?
Other things mentioned in this episode:
- Katie’s weekly email blog post list
- Katie’s monthly digest email list
- Sara’s Honestly email list
- Sara’s Tip of the Month email list
- Katy Peplin’s Thrive PhD list
- Lisa Munro’s Writing Support email list
- Elise Blaha Cripe
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!