I just wrapped up my fall bucket list and as we head deeper in the winter season I thought it would be fun to put together a new list of must-do items for the upcoming months.
This winter’s list is one that I’m really excited about because it has a lot of cozy activities. Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to:
- Read the Throne of Glass series. After reading the ACOTAR series by Sarah J. Mass this past year, I’m excited to read another beloved series that a lot of her fans can’t stop raving about. Every year I feel like January is the longest month, so I’m planning to dive into this 8 book series to boost my mood.
- Wrap up any final details for my book. I turned in the final manuscript for the second edition of The Blended Course Design Workbook in November and the publisher is moving quickly through the different tasks that we need to complete to move the book into production for a late spring/early summer publication date.
- Grow out a too-short haircut. I went to a new stylist and they cut my hair shorter than I was anticipating. The good news? Hair grows! I’m looking forward to getting it back to a length that I’m comfortable with over the winter months.
- Write more. I have a few writing-related goals that are emerging on my 2024 annual goals list (I’ll be sharing more about that list soon), so I’m expecting to be writing more in the early months of the New Year.
- Complete a jigsaw puzzle. Is there anything better than puzzling on a cold winter day? I’d like to spend a few hours working on a puzzle, drinking a nice cup of tea, and listening to an audiobook at some point in the next few months.
- Take a snowy walk. I tend to avoid walking outside when it’s cold and icy, but there is something pretty great about the fresh air and the crunch of snow underfoot. I’m going to try and take a snowy walk at some point this winter.
What’s on your bucket list for the upcoming season?