A few years back, I began writing monthly to-do lists to help me keep track of what’s on my plate. I share these lists here, and report back each month on what I was able to accomplish.
My September list focused on easing my way into the fall season. Here’s what I was able to get done in the last month:
- Drink pumpkin flavored tea. I’m not a coffee person, but I do enjoy my pumpkin-flavored tea as a way to ease into the fall season. For years, I’ve been drinking this version from Stash. I loved drinking this in September with a little bit of almond milk.
- Finish the Anne of Green Gables series. One of my annual goals was to reading complete the Anne of Green Gables series. I finished the final three books in the series in September and it was a lovely way to welcome the fall.
- Get a massage. This was a summer goal, but I had to schedule it a little further out into September due to availability. This was just as wonderful as I had hoped it would be and I look forward to booking another session soon.
- Take a day off work. After several long weeks, I was really looking forward to this day off. I used the time to work ahead on some projects and my future self was definitely grateful!
September was very full as the new academic year got underway. Now it’s time to plan for a new month of to-do items! I’m ready to launch into October and see what the last quarter of the year will bring.
Here are some of the items on my October to-do list:
- Wear more sweaters. It’s gotten a little cooler here in Denver and it’s perfect sweater weather. I’m excited to transition to my winter wardrobe now that the weather has started to turn cold.
- Watch a scary movie. I plan to define this task pretty broadly since I’m not really a fan of horror films, but with the Halloween holiday coming up I’d be remiss to not watch a scary movie.
- Read the first book in the Twilight series. Revisiting this series is an item on my fall bucket list. My hold on the audiobook of the first book in the series should come in at the library this coming month, so I’m looking forward to diving in!
- Store my hammock. As the warm weather dissipates, I need to find a semi-permanent storage place for my hammock until it’s ready to come back out next spring.
I’m really looking forward to this upcoming month! What are you looking forward to in the month of October?