Last year, I began writing monthly to-do lists to help me keep track of what’s on my plate. I thought it might be interesting to share these lists here, and to report back each month on what I was able to accomplish.
My February list focused on wrapping up some big goals, releasing some new podcast episodes, and making progress on tax paperwork. As with previous months, February passed quickly! This is what I was able to accomplish in the last month:
- Graduated from my 300-hour YTT! I completed all the requirements for this program in February and now I’m officially done with this piece of my yoga training. Next up: gathering 100 teaching hours so that I can level-up my credential with Yoga Alliance. (You can sign up for a free session with me here.)
- Earned my CPTD credential. Done! I took the exam to become a Certified Professional in Talent Development and I’m thrilled that I passed on the first attempt. You can hear more about my experience in this recent podcast episode.
- Released a couple new podcast seasons. Done! In February I released new podcast seasons of Coach to Coach and Make Your Way, and I have just a couple more episodes to edit and finalize for the upcoming episodes in March.
- Finalized 2020 tax information for my accountant. Done! This felt SO GOOD to check off my list in February. We’re waiting on a couple more pieces of paperwork to send along to our accountant, but our part of this work is about 99% done and that feels awesome.
- Marketed spring programs. In February I opened enrollment for the spring offering of my 7 Weeks to Radical Self-Trust group coaching program as well as the April cohort of the coach training program. It’s been fun to talk with people about both programs and I’m looking forward to launching the 7 Weeks program in about a week!
- Take an online course on Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM). I mentioned last month that with some new responsibilities on my plate at work, I decided to take an online course to help me learn more about this area of my portfolio. This has been a great learning opportunity and I’m looking forward to wrapping up the course in March.
And now it’s time to plan for a new month of to-do items! I’m ready to welcome March and end quarter one strong. This next month is already looking packed and I’m excited to dive in!
Here are some of the items on my March to-do list:
- Send in the accreditation paperwork for my coach training program. After about a year and half of preparation and gathering all the requirements I need, I’m planning to submit my accreditation application in March. This was such a big project and I’m excited to move it forward with this next official step in the process.
- Watch more Marvel movies. I finished two of the Marvel movies on my list in February, but I’m behind in my goal to watch all 23 this year so I’m hoping to catch up in March. This has been a really fun project to take on and it has been a catalyst for great conversations with my partner who is a huge Marvel fan.
- Wrap up two coach training courses. I have two coach training courses that launched in December and January, and that will both wrap up in March. That’s just in time for launching a couple more in April, and I’m looking forward to seeing the cohorts continue to grow as coaches!
- Enroll the April coach training cohort. I decided to try adding a third cohort this year, so I’ll be enrolling for that until it launches on April 8! This experiment will help me to decide if we’ll keep a three-cohort-model in the future, or return to two cohorts for 2022.
- Finish my online course on Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM). I have just a couple of modules left to complete for this and I plan to have it done by midway through the month. I’m learning a LOT through this experience and have really been enjoying it so far.
It looks like I’ve got a pretty full plate this month! What are you looking forward to in the month of March?