A couple years back, I began writing monthly to-do lists to help me keep track of what’s on my plate. I share these lists here, and report back each month on what I was able to accomplish.
My May list focused on facilitating a new coach training course and making progress on some other goals that I have for the year. Here is what I was able to accomplish in the last month:
- Launched a coach training course. In May, I began to facilitate another course in my coach training program. Each week, my time in coach training passes so quickly! I’m excited to launch the next cohort in June.
- Watch at least three Star Trek movies. Since I’m behind on this annual goal to watch all the Star Trek movies this year, I was going to try and get caught up in May. But… we started watching Bones instead, so all my tv watching went to that. Hopefully I can catch up later this summer 🙂
- Made a plan to work on the second edition of one of my books. I had hoped to get a plan together for this and I kind of did. My coauthor and I put together a rough timeline, but without having reviewer comments back, we couldn’t work on a more detailed plan.
- Record another reading vlog. I hosted the latest read-a-thon for my Prolific community in May and I had hoped to use the opportunity to record another vlog for my YouTube channel. When the day came, I was actually hosting three Prolific events on the same day (the read-a-thon, the June monthly goals session, and the Sunday planning hour), so I decided to take recording off an already-full plate.
May was very full month as we wrapped up another academic year at work, and while I didn’t accomplish everything I set out to do, I’m happy with the things that I was able to make progress on. And now it’s time to plan for a new month of to-do items. I’m ready to launch into June and ease into whatever the summer months holds.
Here are some of the items on my June to-do list:
- Welcome a new coach training cohort. My next coach training cohort begins on June 18 and it’s always exciting to welcome a new group into their coach training professional development journey. (If you’re interested, you can learn more about the program here.)
- Onboard six new team members at work. I have several new people joining the teams that I oversee at my job and I’ve been working on all the details to make sure they can ease into their new roles with intention and ease.
- Make progress on a training I need to complete. I started a training that I need to do for my coach training program re-accreditation this summer and I’d like to make more progress on it in June. The training is several hours of work, so my plan is to do a little at time and spread it out over a month or two.
- Watch at least three Star Trek movies. Okay, I’m going to try this one again! Summer is the perfect time for weekend movie watching, so I’m hoping to catch up in this goal in the coming months.
Once again, this next month is looking pretty full! What are you looking forward to in the month of June?