Last year, I began writing monthly to-do lists to help me keep track of what’s on my plate. I thought it might be interesting to share these lists here, and to report back each month on what I was able to accomplish.
My May list focused on enrolling summer programs for my business, getting my partner’s second COVID-19 vaccine shot, and paying off our mortgage. This is what I was able to accomplish in the last month:
- Continued to enroll the June coach training cohort. My last cohort for coach training in 2021 launches in June (I open up cohorts every January and June), so I’m currently enrolling for the program. I’m looking forward to seeing who joins in this round, and to launching into coach training with a new group this summer!
- Continued virtual summer writing group enrollment. I’m offering a virtual summer writing group program that runs June through August, and the enrollment for that program is open now. I can’t believe that this program launches in just a couple of weeks!
- Paid off our mortgage. This is done! And it felt so great to check this big financial milestone off my list.
- Get my partner’s second COVID-19 vaccine shot. As I write this, my partner is officially two weeks out from his shot and officially fully vaccinated! We’re celebrating by ordering some takeout this week for the first time since February 2020 and I’ll also be getting a haircut!
- Gathered more yoga teaching hours. My next yoga credential requires that I collect 100 hours of yoga teacher experience and I’ve been slowly chipping away at this goal for the last several months. I was able to add another 8 hours of experience in May, so I’m getting closer to my goal!
Now it’s time to plan for a new month of to-do items. I’m ready to welcome June and begin to transition into the summer months.
Here are some of the items on my June to-do list:
- Launch the June coach training cohort! My last cohort for coach training in 2021 launches in June (I open up cohorts every January and June), and I’m excited to welcome a new cohort to the training program!
- Launch the virtual summer writing group! This is one of my favorite programs to offer each year and this summer’s participants are such a great group! I can’t wait to dive in with everyone and make progress on their writing goals.
- Make progress on my change management certificate. I’m taking five courses toward a change management certificate this summer and I finished the first one in May. I’ll get two more completed in the month of June and then start the fourth course at the end of the month.
- Read at least 15 books toward my summer reading goal. I’m trying to read 100 books by the end of the summer, so that means at least 15 more books read in June. This is one of my more fun summer projects!
- Gather more yoga teaching hours. My next yoga credential requires that I collect 100 hours of yoga teacher experience and I’m getting so close to having this be completed. I’m at 85 hours now and I hope to collect at least 5 more hours this month.
It looks like I’ve got a pretty full plate this month! What are you looking forward to in the month of June?