Last year, I began writing monthly to-do lists to help me keep track of what’s on my plate. I thought it might be interesting to share these lists here, and to report back each month on what I was able to accomplish.
My March list focused on making progress on some of my larger annual goals. As with previous months, March passed by pretty quickly! This is what I was able to accomplish in the last month:
- Sent in the accreditation paperwork for my coach training program. This was so great to complete around the mid-point of the month. I took a couple days off of work to really focus on the application and was able to submit it earlier than I had planned. I’ll hear back in 4-6 months, but it’s a relief to have everything submitted for review.
- Watched more Marvel movies. In March, we brought our total Marvel movie count to 8 watched. It’s been super fun to work my way through this goal and I look forward to watching more of these films in the coming months.
- Wrapped up two coach training courses. These are done! Wrapping up coach training courses is always really satisfying because it means that people are progressing through the program and are evolving and growing as coaches.
- Enroll the April coach training cohort. I ended up deciding to combine this April cohort with the June cohort, so now I’m enrolling both to start in June. Experimenting with a third cohort this year has helped me to learn more about the timing that works for this program, so I’m glad I tried this model to see how it works. Plus, combining these cohorts gives me some time back in April and May that I can devote to my own coaching clients.
- Finished my online course on Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM). This was completed in the first couple weeks of March and I’m so glad that I did it! Later in the month, I also read an extra book on SEM that really helped to cement the concepts for me. Overall, it’s been a great learning experience.
And… I got my first COVID-19 shot in March! That was a bonus to-do that I hadn’t planned, but I’m so glad got added to my list.
Now it’s time to plan for a new month of to-do items. I’m ready to welcome April and the start of quarter two of 2021. This next month is already looking packed and I’m excited to dive in!
Here are some of the items on my April to-do list:
- Wrap up the 7 Weeks to RST group coaching program. This group met all throughout March and will wrap up with three more sessions in April. So far, it’s been a wonderful experience to explore the concepts of radical self-trust with a new group of participants and I’ve loved meeting with them on Sunday afternoons.
- Launch the virtual summer writing group enrollment. Now that we’re in April, that means the summer months aren’t all that far away! I’ll be offering a virtual summer writing group program that starts in June, so the enrollment for that program is opening up this month.
- Repair my phone. At the end of March, the battery in my phone completely died and now my phone only works when it’s plugged in. Since that’s not the most convenient situation, I need to get this shipped off and repaired asap. I hope that the battery can just be replaced, but we’ll see what is needed when Apple has a chance to look at it.
- Get my second COVID-19 vaccine shot. This is happening about halfway through the month and I’ve blocked off the couple days following just in case I’m not feeling well afterward. Fingers crossed it all goes well and there are minimal side effects.
- Present a couple virtual keynotes. My spring speaking season starts in April and I have a few different talks that I’m scheduled to give throughout the coming months for different schools. These talks are mostly connected to books that I’ve written or contributed to in the past, so it should be fun to connect with audiences on these topics.
It looks like I’ve got a pretty full plate this month! What are you looking forward to in the month of April?