I love the start of a new season. The fresh, clean slate. The changing weather. And, especially, the opportunity to check in with myself to see how things are going with all areas of my life.
But, as I’m sure you well know, it can be hard to set aside the time we need to reflect on our wins, our challenges, and what is coming up that needs a little extra planning and attention.
That’s why I developed a seasonal planning guide!
Through this planning guide, I’m inviting you to set aside some time to plan your next season for ultimate alignment with you goals, priorities and values. It’s designed so that you can use it at any time of the year.
Here’s what’s included in this downloadable PDF:
- some guiding questions to help you look ahead
- a couple of worksheets to identify your current priorities
- a place to plan your goals across the span of the upcoming year (don’t worry, these can always be adjusted later)
- a worksheet to break down your big goals into manageable pieces
- a template for a weekly to-do list
- a template for a project-based to-do list
- some reflective questions about how you plan to stay rested and energized amidst all of your responsibilities and obligations
Whether you set aside a few minutes here and there, or find a couple of hours in a relaxing space, you can use these worksheets as prompts for your own reflections as you decide what is going to be most important for you to attend to in the coming months.
I hope you’ll use this planning guide as you start each new season, and that it brings more ease in your work and life.