In this episode I mention:
- Unsubscribe by Jocelyn Glei
- Your First 1000 Copies by Tim Grahl
- my course The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
- The Left Brain Speaks, The Right Brain Laughs by Ransom Stephens
- What Editors Do edited by Peter Ginna
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
- Duck Tape Marketing by John Jantsch
- The Art of Slow Writing by Louise DeSalvo
- Art, Mind & Brain by Howard Gardner
- Stop Thinking Like a Freelancer by Liam Vietch
- Originals by Adam Grant
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Wild Money by Luna Jaffe
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
This episode of You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.
You’ve Got This is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!