In this episode I mention:
- YGT Q&A on 30-day challenge
- Emilie Wapnick’s How to Be Everything
- Gretchen Rubin’s Better Than Before
- Gretchen Rubin’s The Four Tendencies
- Tara Mohr’s Playing Big
- Danielle LaPorte’s The Desire Map
- Danielle LaPorte’s The Firestarter Sessions
- Danielle LaPorte’s White Hot Truth
- YGT episode on my favorite books from 2017
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
This episode of You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.
You’ve Got This is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!