In this episode, I mention the following:
- Gretchen Rubin’s The Four Tendencies
- Jon Acuff’s Finish
- Michael Port’s Steal the Show and Book Yourself Solid
- the how to: academia webinar series
- Helen Sword’s Air & Light & Time & Space
- Joli Jensen’s Write No Matter What
- my essay on writer’s block
- my essay on talking with cool people
- William Germano’s Getting it Published
- Germano’s From Dissertation to Book
- Brian Moran and Michael Lennington’s The Twelve-Week Year
- Emilie Wapnick’s How to Be Everything
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or by emailing me.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
This episode of You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.
You’ve Got This is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!