In this episode, I mention the following:
- Prolific, my online community for academic writers
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s TED talk on creativity
- Paris Review interview series in book form
- Paris Review interviews online
- New York Times Book Review “By the Book” column
- The Art of Slow Writing by Louise DeSalvo
- a previous episode on taking writing breaks
Think Write Revise is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!