In this episode, I mention the following:
- my virtual writing groups program
- last year’s episode on 2017 writing accomplishments
- my SoTL by Design course
- my new book Managing Your Professional Identity Online
- my new edited collection High-Impact Practices in Online Education
- an edited collection coming out in 2019 called The Business of Innovating Online
- International Journal for Academic Development
- the how to: academia course on writing and publication
- my partnership with the Textbook and Academic Authors Association (TAA) for speaking engagements on writing
- Prolific, my online community for academic writers
- my blog
- Research in Action podcasting guide
- the award-winner database for my work with Oregon State Ecampus
- the research seminars program with Oregon State Ecampus
- my Radical Self-Trust framework
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or by emailing me.
Think Write Revise is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!