In this episode, I share five of my favorite books on writing that I repeatedly return to.
In this episode I mention the following:
- The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
- Dani Shapiro’s Still Writing
- Mason Currey’s Daily Rituals
- Stephen King’s On Writing
- Natalie Goldberg’s Wild Mind
- Louise DeSalvo’s The Art of Slow Writing
Think Write Revise is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!