In this episode, I talk about preparing for the release of this podcast – how meta!
On this episode, I mention:
- an edited collection that’s now out
- Linder, K.E., Ed. (2017). Hybrid Teaching and Learning, New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Vol. 149.
- an article that is also now out
- Behling, K. & Linder, K.E. (2017). “Collaborations Between Centers for Teaching and Learning and Offices of Disability Services: Current Partnerships and Perceived Challenges,” Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 30(1).
- my virtual book tour for the Blended Course Design book
- a YGT episode on organizing a virtual book tour
Think Write Revise is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!