Many of us are starting to transition into a new season as we move toward wrapping up this academic term, schedule our vaccine shots, and look toward new possibilities for travel, seeing family and friends, and returning to face-to-face work.
Every new season offers the opportunity to revisit our goals, reset, and decide if now is a good time to make some new (or different) plans.
A while back, I created a Seasonal Planning Guide and it seems like the perfect time to pull it out again!
Through this planning guide, I’m inviting you to set aside some time to plan your next season for ultimate alignment with you goals, priorities and values. It’s designed so that you can use it at any time of the year.
Here’s what’s included in this free downloadable PDF:
- some guiding questions to help you look ahead
- a couple of worksheets to identify your current priorities
- a place to plan your goals across the span of the next several months (don’t worry, these can always be adjusted later)
- a worksheet to break down your big goals into manageable pieces
- a template for a weekly to-do list
- a template for a project-based to-do list
- some reflective questions about how you plan to stay rested and energized amidst all of your responsibilities and obligations
Whether you set aside a few minutes here and there, or find a couple of hours in a relaxing space, you can use these worksheets as prompts for your own reflections as you decide what is going to be most important for you to attend to in the coming months.
I hope you’ll use this planning guide as you start each new season, and that it brings more ease in your work and life.