In this episode I mention the following:
- RIA podcast episode on Creating a Five-Year Plan
- my essay on establishing expertise
- the book that resulted from my dissertation
- my second book on blended course design
- the research I’ve been conducting about accessibility online
- my weekly newsletter (also posted to my blog)
- Chronicle Vitae
- IDEA papers
- my interview on the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or by emailing me.
Life Work Q&A is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!