In this episode I mention the following:
- YGT episode 1 on Getting Book Contracts
- YGT episode 9 on Writing and Pitching Book Proposals
- Gretchen Rubin on tracking things
- A recent essay I wrote on Writing in the Nooks and Crannies
- My weekend reading challenge (update: I read 5 of the 6 books I set aside!)
Life Work Q&A is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!