I always get great book recommendations from YouTube that help me to expand my reading horizons. This year, I set a goal for myself of posting at least two videos per month to YouTube about books and reading.
If you are looking for some books to add to your stack, check out the following videos from my YouTube channel that I’ve posted thus far in 2022:
- Putting Together My January TBR (and introducing a new game to randomly choose my monthly reads!)
- 16 of My Favorite Books for a Snowy Day
- Reading 360 pages in a day with 10k+ steps and food prepping
- January Reading Debrief of 22 (!) Books Read in 31 Days
- My February TBR Pile (Can I read 18 books in 28 days?)
- February Reading Debrief (I read 22 books… again!)
- My March TBR Stack (trying for 8400+ pages in 31 days)
- March Reading Debrief (I ready 22 books… again!)
- My April Reading Plans (can I read 8500+ pages in 30 days?)
Want to dive even deeper? Here are some of my favorite YouTube channels that talk about books:
What books are you inspired to add to your stack?