In this episode we discuss our processes of planning the launch of a new project, and how to plan out the steps to reach a goal. We talk about differences in our “run ways” leading up to the launch of a project and what we’ve learned from the process of developing many different types of projects in the past. We share approaches to consistent content generation and the difficulties of staying on the content generation wagon.
- How do you plan for the launch of a project?
- How do you break down a project to its essential elements?
- How do you successfully create content on a regular basis?
- What does it mean to be a writer?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
- How to be Everything – Emily Wapnick – the idea that some people are multipotentialites whereas the societal pressure is to specialize.
- Playing Big – Tara Mohr – Be more open to taking leaps in your business.
Links to things we referenced during the podcast:
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!