In this episode, Sara and Katie discuss their changing ideas about getting started with a business.
- How did we first come to know about entrepreneurship?
- How is running a business different from our past and current work in academia?
- What motivated us to first start our businesses?
- What challenges did we face when we first started our businesses?
- What would we tell our younger business owner selves?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Katie and Sara’s previous episode about 2020 business events
- Sara’s services on online virtual events
- Katie’s coaching practice
- Katie’s books
- Katie’s coach training program
- Katie’s Slow Hustle mastermind program
- Emilie Wapnick’s book How to Be Everything about multipotentialites
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!