In this episode, Sara and Katie answer questions submitted by listeners via Twitter.
- How do we define success in our businesses now?
- What metrics did we use to define success in the first year of our businesses?
- What would we tell our earlier selves about business?
- What do we do when programs don’t fill?
- How do we decide how to say yes or no to new opportunities?
- What unexpected hurdles came with setting up our LLCs?
Other things mentioned in this episode:
- the Being Boss podcast
- the What Works podcast
- the Being Boss book
- the book Profit First
- Katie’s recent podcast episode about saying no
- Wandering Aimfully
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!