In this episode, Sara and Katie discuss their favorite tools for their businesses as well as the ones they are planning to upgrade.
- What tools do we love?
- What tools aren’t working well for us?
- What do we struggle with when we are trying to market our products and services?
Tools we love:
- Simplecast – for producing podcasts
- Zoom – for hosting virtual meetings
- Freshbooks – business accounting software
- Mighty Networks – community building platform
- Teachery – course building tool
- Wandering Aimfully – membership community for independent creatives
- Canva – graphic design platform
- Google Drive – document storage and sharing
- Airtable – record keeping, spreadsheets, content management
- Final Cut Pro – video editing software
- Divi – wordpress site templates
Tools we need to spend some time updating in the coming year
- WordPress site updates
- Mailchimp – tagging and growing lists
- Acuity online scheduling
- YouTube making videos – Katie’s Channel; Sara’s Channel
- Wix – website builder
- Patreon – membership platform for supporting creators
- Buffer – social media scheduler
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Katie’s post on scheduling bravery
- Katie’s Prolific academic online writing community
- Sara’s Patreon page
- Sara’s Honestly Series
- Katie’s Radical Self-Trust framework
Contact us directly! You can find Sara at @DrLangworthy and Katie at @Katie__Linder.
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!