In this episode, Katie and Sara discuss some of the unique business models they are experimenting with.
- How do we diversify our businesses and revenue streams?
- How can you repurpose what you’ve already created to serve your audience in a new way?
- What are the pros and cons of “services-based” models (selling products and packages) and of “support-based” models (e.g. Patreon)?
- How do you try new things with the long game in mind?
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Katie’s Prolific academic online writing community
- Sara’s Patreon page
- Sara’s Honestly Series
- Katie’s Radical Self-Trust framework
Contact us directly! You can find Sara at @DrLangworthy and Katie at @Katie__Linder.
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!