In this episode, Sara and Katie talk goals and intentions for 2019 for our businesses and what we’re planning to do in the next year. We also share lots of resources – things we’re reading and communities we’re exploring in 2019.
- What are our goals and intentions for 2019?
- What are our “words” or “themes” of 2019?
- How do we make time for the things that need attention while also making space for life being demanding?
- How are we continuing to build on what’s come before in a coherent way?
Mentioned in this Episode
- Katie’s Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Online SoTL By Design Course
- Sara’s Resilience Toolkit
- Sara’s Honestly Series
- Sara’s Instagram
- Katie’s Radical Self-Trust framework
- Katie’s Prolific Writing Community
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- e-Myth coaching and books
- Co-Commercial online community
- Wandering Aimfully online community
- Brene Brown books
- Jenny Lawson – the Bloggess
- My Own Devices by Dessa
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!