In this episode, we discuss what we need to learn, knowing we need to learn it, and how we go about filling our knowledge gaps. We talk about the ways we prefer to learn new things – by trial and error, and by diving in to online courses to teach us what we need to know. We discuss how we learn from listening to each other, and from looking at what works and what doesn’t in other spaces. We talk about trying to use the “quick easy way” to learn new things and buying into courses to try to learn things we don’t know. We want to hear from YOU, listeners! What are your thoughts on how you like to learn?
- What do we really need to learn?
- Is this really what I want to be learning?
- How do we prefer to learn new things? Jumping in and trying? Or reading and learning in a traditional way?
- What’s an example of a good learning experience for each of us? What models of learning do we like? Traditional instruction? Mentorship? Apprenticeship? Trial and error?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck – by Sarah Knight
Links to things we referenced during the podcast:
- VidCon – online video conference
Contact us directly! You can find Sara at @DrLangworthy and Katie at @Katie__Linder.
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!