In this episode, we talk about systems we use to help us get our work done. Productivity, processes, and how we approach making our businesses more efficient. We talk about handling the never-ending flood of email, and how we create systems to onboard new clients and customers make communications much easier. Katie talks about her process for doing her podcasts, and Sara discusses her approach to making videos.
- What systems do you use to help get your work done?
- How do we handle your email? Do we use flags? Filters? The blessed delete button?
- How do we make the client process smooth for people?
- How do we do our podcasts and videos?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
- Final Cut Pro – for video editing
- Canva – for design
- Freshbooks – for finances and accounting
- Profit First – Mike Michalowicz
Links to things we referenced during the podcast:
Contact us directly! You can find Sara at @DrLangworthy and Katie at @Katie__Linder.
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!