We’re excited to be back for season 2!
In this episode, we talk about what’s new for us this year, and what we’re proud of having accomplished in the last year. We also talk about how we set our prices for our services and products. We address the nitty gritty of pricing for presentations/speaking, online products, and consulting. We discuss the nuances of having different products and services and how we price for those different markets and revenue streams.
- How do we set our prices for different services and products?
- We have different revenue streams – how do we consider our different markets when planning out our pricing strategies?
- How much do we give away for free? Should we? What do we want to sell and how?
- How do things like geography and personal values fit in to our pricing strategies?
Recommended Resources for this Episode:
- Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman
Links to things we referenced during the podcast:
- Katie’s Book Promotion Toolkit: https://the-academic-book-promotion-toolkit.teachery.co/home
Make Your Way is part of the Radical Self-trust podcast channel, a collection of content dedicated to helping you seek self-knowledge, nurture your superpowers, playfully experiment, live your core values with intention, practice loving kindness toward yourself and others, and settle into your life’s purpose.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to keep up with Katie's creative projects?
The Latest is a monthly email newsletter with all the information you need about
Katie’s blog posts, podcasts, courses, webinars, and more!