It’s about that time of year where I start to put together my summer bucket list.
This year’s list is one that I’m really excited about. Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to:
- Reading the Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson. This is one of my annual goals for this year and I think the summer is the perfect time to dive into a multi-thousand page series!
- Mastering how to cook tofu in an air fryer. I recently purchased an air fryer to experiment with (I picked this one) and I’m looking forward to figuring out how to make perfectly crisp tofu that I can use in a bunch of other recipes.
- Visiting several new Colorado cities. Other than exploring locally around Denver, my partner and I haven’t really done much travel in the rest of the state. I’d like to plan a few day trips this summer to Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and some other neighboring cities.
- Relaxing on my hammock. I recently purchased a hammock, but we’ve had some volatile weather (lots of thunder, lightning, and hail!) that hasn’t really allowed me to enjoy it. I’m looking forward to some warm days soon and plan to do a lot of hammock reading this summer.
- Getting a massage. This is another one of my annual goals and I’d love to get it checked off this summer. I haven’t figured out where to go yet, so I’ll need to do a little research first.
- Logging more Peloton minutes. There is an annual challenge with the Peloton app to accumulate 20k minutes throughout the year and I’d like to log about 6k minutes (or more) over the summer months. I do this mostly through biking, yoga, walking, and meditation.
What’s on your summer bucket list?