This week I had the privilege of being a guest on someone else’s podcast!
Tara McMullin interviewed me on the What Works podcast as part of a month-long series on confidence and I had an opportunity to share all about radical selt-trust.
In this episode, Tara and I talk about:
- How I use the Radical Self-Trust framework to ensure my life and goals are rooted in confidence
- How I find confidence in sharing the work I’m most passionate about as I’m creating it
- The six ways to cultivate Radical Self-Trust
- How I use “cross walking” to match my to-do list with my values
Listen to the episode here: https://explorewhatworks.com/trusting-yourself-katie-linder/
Also, I’m offering two additional sessions of my 7 Weeks to Radical Self-Trust group coaching program if you want to do a deep dive with me in the coming months.
Learn more about the program at https://katielinder.work/rst
To think on:
- Where would you like more radical self-trust in your life right now?
- If you were interviewed on a podcast, what would the topic be?