This week is my institution’s spring break and I’m taking the week off of work.
Since I’ll have five unscheduled days, I decided to plan a retreat to get a bunch of tasks checked off my list. However, this kind of time away from work is also a good opportunity to built in some fun as well.
Here are some of the fun things I’m hoping to do over the spring break:
- Browse the new books area at my local library
- Go shopping for clothes at some local outlet stores
- Take an afternoon nap
- Read through my March TBR pile
- Go to lunch with my partner
- Try several different rides on my Peloton bike
- Complete some digital jigsaw puzzles (this is the app I use)
What are some of the things that you do for fun?