The Academic Creative
Sharing how things are going with my 21 goals for 2021.
Halfway through the year presents a clean slate opportunity.
Finding comfort in quotes from recent books.
Here’s what I’m up to this month.
Because summer reading is the best reading!
Looking ahead to the coming season.
My Latest Free Resource
A Seasonal Planning Guide
Here’s what’s included in this downloadable PDF:
- some guiding questions to help you look ahead
- a couple of worksheets to identify your current priorities
- a place to plan your goals across the span of the upcoming year (don’t worry, these can always be adjusted later)
- a worksheet to break down your big goals into manageable pieces
- a template for a weekly to-do list
- a template for a project-based to-do list
- some reflective questions about how you plan to stay rested and energized amidst all of your responsibilities and obligations